5 row Lock-a-Socket Tray™:
- Has 1 row of 1/4" locking posts = 20 posts.
- Has 2 rows of 3/8" locking posts = 28 posts.
- Has 2 rows of 1/2" locking posts = 28 posts.
- Same Lock-a-Socket™ technology as our popular Lock-a-Sockets™.
- This tray allows you to have a variety of drive sizes on 1 tray.
- Rubber pegs are located underneath for surface grip and protection.
- Swivel handles are included for easy carrying.
- The tray is made from 16 gauge powder coated steel for extra strength and durability.
- Locking posts are interchangeable for customization and are available separately.
- Dimensions: 21 x 9
Tools not included. All products patented.